The Sun Doesn't Shine in Boston

3:59 PM Posted by Crista Hecht

I'm starting to believe that the sun will never shine in Boston. I'm used to those amazing 300ish days of sunshine in Nevada and the nice blue sky. It's starting to get colder here and I have a feeling I might not get through the winter without getting frostbite once or twice.

I'm going to make an effort to go take photos every weekend..even if it's by myself.


I'd say about 95% of Boston is made of brick. Sometimes it takes on a life of its own.


Is it a fence? What could it be?!
It's the tallest building in New England!


Rebuilding the old? 3 buildings in 1.


Copley Square
This made me smile. I wasn't ready..again! I had just enough time to point my camera in the general direction. Good thing it's small..harder to tell it's not sharp :). The older people walked by the two younger people dancing and the old man stopped and started clapping. He walked away smiling and reached out and touched the woman's shoulder. It was like he was saying that's the way it should be or was...or just that you don't see it very often anymore. I don't know, just made me smile.

Photos always make everything better, even when you're having a bad day.

0 comments: