Photographers vs. Bike Messengers

2:17 PM Posted by Crista Hecht

The impossible photo story is possible, but only if you are ok with getting yelled at, flipped off at, or getting nasty looks. I guess you could call it the war between photographers and bike messengers. Supposedly our professor is on their hit list because he's been sending out students like us to take their photos for the last 10 years.


Not only was I standing on street corners in the financial district waiting to take their photos as they sped by, but so were the other 11 grad students in my class.


1 comments:

Error said...

Hey! You won't get a C for sure. Mine is worse. I was chasing bike messengers in Broadway for 10 hours on this freezing Friday (probably 20 degree) & was shouted at for many many times. I was so frustrated then. I'm gonna submit the pics whatever they come out. It's not an easy assginment, and if we feel we did learn from the process, that's good enough. Don't be upset dear!