Boston - Around Copley Square

10:18 PM Posted by Crista Hecht

So Kat and I decided to go on a little photo adventure today and get to know Boston a little. We figured we'd get some ideas for photo stories and just have fun. The day started at 10:30 a.m. and didn't end til 11 p.m. and we walked ALL DAY! First stop: Copley Square Farmer's Market.


This building was right next to the farmer's market. It was super tall and it looked like the side on the right was paper thin. John Hancock Tower - 63 stories high and the tallest building in New England.


The sun wasn't out - it's been kind of dreary the past two weeks because of the hurricanes and just bad weather that I'm not used to yet. If the sun was out, the colors would be brighter, but I tried anyway. I've never seen orange raspberries before so I thought it was interesting.


Just thought this was cute.


Fairytale eggplant! They were so small, but you can't really tell in the photo I guess.


This kid was funny. He sat on each one of the ducks in the Boston Public Garden.

Today was a really good day. I'm glad I got the chance to get out and explore. I'm finally starting to like Boston haha...

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I like the first boy shot (farther away) and the details...kiss me note :P

It's about time :D

Nice job!

kat said...

yay for liking boston!