Top Picks of the Day

9:53 PM Posted by Crista Hecht


Faneuil Hall


The really really small building (Old State House) compared to the surrounding towering buildings. I kicked myself for not getting the shot of a white bird flying through in between the buildings just seconds before I lifted my camera up.


Just the city.




Really cool, but sad Holocaust Memorial. There are six of these glass towers (each represents a Nazi death camp) that had millions of numbers on them...probably ID numbers...of all the Holocaust victims. There were grates under each tower (you could walk under the towers inside of them) and steam was coming up through the grates. Also, there were little lights under the grates that kept blinking. I'm guessing the steam had something to do with symbolizing the gas chambers.

1 comments:

Jake said...

I like the old state house photo in particular--it's like an old grandfather surrounded by tall grandchildren.