Cape Cod

2:15 PM Posted by Crista Hecht

I went to Cape Cod this past weekend with my grandparents. It was good to get away and I'm glad I got the chance to see them. I was hoping to get some good photos and something different from Boston, but the hurricane brought some not-so-nice weather. We were pretty much fogged in the whole time, no sun, loads of rain..but I got one or two ok shots. Anyway, it was good to see family and even though the photos may not have worked out as planned ..I could care less about the photos..as long as I could spend time with the people I love I'm happy with that.

Chatham - at the hotel


Yellow mushroom


Moss

Sometimes I feel like I have to take photos when I go to different places. It's hard to decide whether or not to bring the camera. If I don't, I'm constantly seeing things that could be great photos and then I regret not bringing a camera. If I do, I feel like I should be constantly taking photos. Isn't the point of taking a vacation or getting away to relax and have fun? I always have fun, but I always feel this pressure to take photos. While I enjoy photography, I do need breaks from it, but when I take a break, I feel like I should be taking photos. I guess it comes with the title?

0 comments: