Boston at Night

7:44 PM Posted by Crista Hecht

I finally got to shoot some night photos. I have this fascination with the light at night and I haven't shot any night photos in I don't know how many months..many many months.

This is the railroad tracks over the Charles River with the Boston skyline in the background. There's a plane in there too. I didn't bring much equipment because it wasn't going to be a long night. I brought my D300 and a 24-70. I've seen these tracks and new I wanted to shoot here. I forgot a strobe, so I asked Kat to keep firing off her on-camera flash toward the tracks. It worked pretty well. I'll probably go back and try it again with a strobe and maybe on a clear night when the remnants of the hurricane aren't nearby.


Boston skyline and Charles River


BU Bridge with car lights

0 comments: