What I Miss About Nevada

9:19 PM Posted by Crista Hecht

the stars
the desert
cool sites ..old barns, ruins, anything historic
open spaces
BBQ
friends
dry weather, but having 4 seasons is good
a big blue sky
the sun
so much to do, so little time
a new place to shoot every day
being surrounded by mountains
horses..wild horses
cool photos
swimming in the truckee
late night photo shoots with friends
the rodeo...and all the events in the fall..rib cook-off, hot air balloons
shooting football and basketball
knowing every photographer in town
free food for media
shooting anything in nevada...again
i miss everything basically..can't wait to get back to my favorite place

this one keeps me smiling

When I came to Boston, I made a point not to upload anything from Nevada (except for the portfolio and the dandelions) to my blog. I deleted my flickr account and just recently started a new one with my new work. I wanted to start fresh. Boston is my chance to learn on my own and grow from my own experiences..a chance to look at things with optimism. Even if my photos aren't great right now, they will be better in the end and I will be too. Although I miss everything about Nevada, I'm trying to make the best of being in Boston. I love Nevada...just needed a change of scenery and faces to get straightened out. Don't worry, I'll be back soon! :)

0 comments: